Tuesday, February 7, 2012

On foggy nights

I am reminded of walking through South Park, half-drunk but scared shitless nonetheless. And yes, Jo, I will not walk in parks after dark anymore.

I was supposed to go to London today, but changed my mind when I woke up. The weather was too depressing, and besides, I'm trying to save up. So I went to the accommodations office to see if I could move out (would save me a lot on rent each month), but unfortunately it appears that I've signed a contract with the devil. No moving out until June. Even if I did, I'd have to pay till then. Aw hell. Pun intended.

So I came back to my flat grudgingly, made a mess in the kitchen cooking spaghetti, and took a nice, long nap. The way a pacifist rebels. Ain't no better way. Watched two Studio Ghibli films back to back. Could have been mistaken for John Lennon's bed protest had I had round glasses and a Jap lady with crazy hair by my side.

Pretty pointless post, taking a break from writing my utterly depressing story about a mad, mad woman.

Tomorrow's update:

Multitasking: How to defecate and change your toilet roll at the same time.

3 comments:

Julia#s white pepper said...

Multitasking is wiping your ass while changing toilet paper.

Please refer to me as Julia's white pepper from now on.

Unknown said...

how did white pepper come about?

Julia's white pepper said...

when i die n get cremated u use my ashes as white pepper.