Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let me tell you about getting a tattoo. It fucking hurts.
I got my first tattoo ten days ago. Prior to that, everyone said, no-lah, it doesn't hurt-lah. Little did I know that I was being deceived.
It hurt like someone was trying to scratch your skin out over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
I suppose that my pain threshold is quite low. There was another guy getting this big ass intricate tattoo on his arm and he looked like there was nothing to it, happily reading lau foo choo comic (the one with the tall guy, the spectacled guy and the short, fat guy).
Not painful wan, nothing wan.
PFFT.
Don't believe it! It really, really hurts!
But it's so pretty, it's worth the damn pain =]

1 comment:

YuV said...

that is just so sad... allow me to express my sympathy..


LOL!!