Sunday, April 26, 2009

I don't know how far the saying is true, that every girl fantasizes about her own wedding, but I have thought of mine since I was a teenager. At first it started out as a huge, drunk affair, and over the years, it became more simplified.
I want a simple wedding, not gaudy. I've always wanted the groom to 'surprise' me by singing a song for me, but looking at the circumstances, it doesn't seem so viable anymore. I want a simple, romantic wedding. Not everything has to be classy, and neither ought it be gaudy. I know that I'm not a very romantic person, because romance can be tres cheesy. I've had poems written to me before, and they were forgettable (the only memorable one was the one where an ex called me his poison), flowers are nice but they tend to die, I don't snack on chocolates much, and the only things that I absolutely love about romance are the rocks, because they are extremely practical.
So yeah, for my wedding, for once, I want it to be romantic. Under a full moon, a simple dress (without those godawful frills so like a clown), champagne glasses clinking, dancing to Aquellos Ojos Verdes. It makes me smirk out of the absolute corniness, but that's my dream wedding.

Did I mention that my dream groom is Rob 'God' Pattinson?

5 comments:

EAT ME CUPCAKES said...

Hoi! you want the vampire version or the mortal version? kekekekek You take mortal la, I take vampire wan ^^

I make cake for you den..^^ I want to be bridesmaid even tho im married and might have pop a few ald. IDC!!!!

White Pepper said...

I can be the flower girl.

Unknown said...

Ok. A bridesmaid who is married and a flower girl who is 20 years too old to do that job.
Hehe.

Unknown said...

I'm ok with the mortal version
:p

EAT ME CUPCAKES said...

^^ Yay~!