Monday, June 15, 2009

One thing I don't get is people writing 'I miss you grandma/grandpa/relative,' 'Hope you are happy grandma/grandpa/relative,' 'I still miss you after so long grandma/grandpa/relative' in their blogs/FB/MSN for their said deceased relative. If said deceased relative is indeed deceased, no way on earth can said deceased relative read whatever it is that the person has written/posted. I mean, I can't imagine my granny's ghost sitting in front of the computer trying to access my blog or whatever.
I repeat, I don't think that there is any way that said deceased relative can read what you posted. Yea they're probably lookin down at you from heaven, one sweet day, yadda yadda, but unless they have superman eyesight, I doubt that they can view your computer screen from up there. Unless, unless you believe that said deceased relative is constantly hovering behind you, then in that case, they prolly would be able to see it. But then again, that is quite a scary thought.
So people who write/post such stuff, go to your said deceased relative's grave/apartment lot and light a few candles, say a few prayers. I think it means a lot more than blogging about it. It just shows that you are gratifying yourself personally, and you should be ashamed of yourself for using your said deceased relative for this purpose.
However, writing 'I miss my grandma...' is a different story. You're telling other people that you miss said deceased relative, and you're not trying to make contact with said deceased relative. Geddddddit?
Just my two penis. Pennies.

3 comments:

EAT ME CUPCAKES said...

hahahahahha. i get your penis. pennies.

Moe Nasrul said...

lol... you said Penis :P I'm sure this comment would have to be the most childish comment I have ever written hehehehehe :D

EAT ME CUPCAKES said...

we're still a kid at heart. now where's my goddamn lollipop!