Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Err... Rape Me?

I've been seeing this flying about FB for some time now, so let me have a second go at it (I've done this before a few years back).

1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

#1 IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Learnt My Lesson Well by Kaiser Chiefs

#2 WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Wipe Out by Beach Boys

#3 HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Funky Town by Blondie

#4 WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Bengawan Solo (wtf does that mean?) by unknown

#5 WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Razorblade by The Strokes

#6 WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
1,000 Oceans by Tori Amos

#7 WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Give It Away by RHCP

#8 WHAT IS 2+2?
The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars

#9 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Ripcord by Radiohead

#10 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Nasty Girl by Nelly (HAHAHAHAHA)

#11 WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Nobody Knows by Babyface. Woh. I swear to god it was on shuffle.

#12 WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Angkor Wat Theme no. 1

#13 WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Sunspots by NIN (yes please)

#14 WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Fight Like A Brave by RHCP (Yeahhhh)

#16 WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Rewind by Paolo Nutini (awww)

#17 WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Everytime I Close My Eyes by Babyface. OK what's with the Babyface songs? It's embarrasing!

#18 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Wild Thing by Jimi Hendrix. Oh yeah baby I'm thinkin aboutchu.

#19 WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
The Hardest Part by Coldplay. Nice.

#20 WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
So Beautiful by Simply Red

#21 WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Tui Huo by Jay Chou. I guess Jay Chou makes me laugh.

#22 WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Up and Down by Vengaboys. rotflmao

#23 HOW WILL YOU DIE?
The Greatest View by Silverchair

#24 WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Fairy Tale by Michael Wong. Wow. I guess I should book the next opening at a nunnery then.

#25 WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Ai De Jiu Shi Ni by Lee Hom

#26 DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Hyperpower by NIN

#27 WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
It's Too Late by Carole King. Funny.

#28 IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin. been dazed and confused for so long it's not truuuue!

#29 WHAT WOULD YOU SAY, WHEN YOU MEET YOUR BOSS?
Back for Good by Take That. Since when did I have Take That??

#30 WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Rape Me by Nirvana. I almost fucking choked. Holy crap, my iTunes has got a mind of it's own!

2 comments:

YuV said...

JULIAHHHH-NNN!! FARNIE!!

*high five for iTunes user*

Unknown said...

I swear swear swear it was random loooo