Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I feel really lethargic today, I guess I get like this whenever the weather is really hot. Today was really, unbearably hot. Besides the weather condition, I also had quite a busy day at work as well as a busy night going here and there settling some errands. It's 11.15pm and I feel insanely tired. This makes me wonder how Larry does it, how he comes over every other night all the way from the mainland to visit me and drive back after a day at the site walking about in the hot sun. I really appreciate him doing this for me, because if I were to drive across the bridge and back home 5 levels up the carpark I'd be a really grumpy bitch at the end of it all. Yet he is patient, as always.
Babeh I love you.
Everyone may puke their guts out now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is called asking for it post. why do salmon (or is it trout?) swim miles and miles and miles each year? yes to reach breeding grounds. DUH. same reason.

EAT ME CUPCAKES said...

i just did

Anonymous said...

lucky you. :D

Anonymous said...

oh yeah. those salmon and/or trout (lazy to find out which) have to face all sorts of danger - bears, bigger fish, fast currents etc - far worse than "walking in the sun" or to thsoe salmon "a walk in the park". them salmon and/or trout have plenty of patience too - never heard them complain (but then I don't speak salmon/trout). so a little patience in an even littler larry - nothing much to shout about. plus i had a friend in uni, who's boyfriend drove 258 miles each thursday night from brighton to manchester to see her, and back again for another 258 miles each sunday night from manchester to brighton - EVERY WEEK FOR 2 YEARS (except holidays). that's dedication to breeding grounds.

Unknown said...

I don't like salmon...

YuV said...

quote: "dedication to breeding ground"... wonder where that puts you, eh? XDXD

Unknown said...

in the ground?
><