Monday, May 25, 2009

I was driving today when I sort of sorted things out. Life isn't a competition. It isn't about who wins the race, who owns that expensive car or who owns that branded bag. It isn't about who can argue the best, or who can give the hardest punch. It isn't about who's the most beautiful or most handsome, it isn't about who can sing the best or has the nicest body.
Those things belong in competitions.
You have careers, car races, beauty pageants, rich people's clubs and the Guinness World Book of Records for those.
So you don't gotta be most beautiful or smartest, or have the most expensive clothes and use the best skin care. It isn't kindy anymore, where you tell the next kid, "My shoes are nicer than yours, my daddy richer than yours."
You just gotta live life sometimes.
So I let that car overtake me and hope that he was happy with whatever it was he was trying to accomplish.
Not everything is a competition. Take things as they come sometimes.
Just a little moment of Zen.

5 comments:

EAT ME CUPCAKES said...

i agree... let's be fat and happy!!!!!! mishh you....^^

eMilyism said...

i totally agree with juju. and i mish mandy :P

Anonymous said...

i agree with everyone,i mish myself :D

Unknown said...

I have a strong feeling that Anonymous is none other than my sister.

White Pepper said...

anonymous is not your sister!!! greetings alieans!!! wish us luck in eberns tomorrow.