Monday, January 17, 2011

This is pretty amazing. I know a guy who knows me so well, he can help me recall a lost memory. An example is, I was telling him that I'm paranoid about people chopping me into little pieces to make char siew pau (which is true, by the way). Then he said he's afraid of that as well, but he'd probably be dead by the first chop. And I replied, you never know, like that movie with movie with whatshisname (I couldn't remember the movie title nor the name of the actor), and I told him that my memory is very bad these days. And he immediately replied, "That Jerry Butler movie?"

Wow. It could have been so many movies and he got it right. And I don't recall ever telling him that I watched that movie. I'm still reeling with amazement. People are so funny sometimes.

1 comment:

White Pepper said...

kkkk ah?