Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Those little things I hate:

Bad breath.

Morning breath.

People who don't brush their teeth before bed. Gross. The only time I don't brush my teeth before bed is when I'm piss passed out drunk.

If you yawn in my direction. Refer to bad breath.

If you sneeze in my direction, after which I will give you the very evil eye.

Eye booger. Gross.

Nose booger. Gross.

Wiping eye booger and nose booger on things other than a tissue. Tissues were created for a purpose, use them!

Door handles.

Eye booger. Worth mentioning again because for some odd reason, I really, really find eye boogers disgusting. Mayhaps it's the greenish, yellowish, or whitish colour, which reminds me of pus. Mayhaps it's the sticky, gooey, texture. Anyhow, eye boogers are numero uno gross.

Pus.

Millipedes. I hope that they all die fiery, torturous deaths.

2 comments:

YuV said...

very random. very simple. very classy. i like.

bad breath said...

Try Oraltech Labs, It worked for me, although I will say it's not just do this and "bam your breath is cured" they make you change your entire mouth cleaning habits. So you end up doing it all their way. But in the end it becomes a daily habit. It covers Post Nasal Drip and Tonsil Stones as well thankfully. If you have bad breath you'll know it messes up your whole social life. And I suppose the best thing is they don't make you go out buying "special" products for the rest of your life. Just don't get it and then think you'll do what it says “now and then” because it's either all or nothing, and trust me getting rid of my room clearing faecal breath meant I was all in. Alex’s, J. USA.