Thursday, March 3, 2011

I've been asked many times, what sort of guy am I looking for?

I really, tediously, have no clue.

Ideally he'd look like Adonis), he'd be witty, and he'd be respectfully rich. He'd worship the clouds I walk on. And he'd be good in carpentry as well. He'd be able to fend off a gang of twelve men, he'd be able to fend off an asshole's jibes.

So yeah, ideally that's the kind of guy I'm looking for. Unfortunately, even if he exists (he surely does), he'd be with a Gisele Bundchen lookalike, who worships the ground he walks on, who is a lean mean knitter, and knows Jujitsu. I don't have to mention that she'd be rich, they all breed together anyway.

So, realistically, I'm just looking for someone I can marry, and twenty years later look at him and still feel something. He also has to be really good with his hands.

No comments: