Tuesday, March 8, 2011



Rediscovering Suede again, I remember being 16, sitting in a cold room and listening to Sci-fi Lullabies. Waiting for that opportunity to be able to smoke, waiting to fall in love. Living with big dreams of being a writer and writing my own puny love stories.

Ten years later and I'm still waiting for life to begin when people around me are already settling down. I'm waiting for my next smoke, and I'm still waiting to fall in love. I do realize how cheesy and easy Suede's lyrics are, but I suppose not every song has to be written like The Blower's Daughter or something else as profound.

With a cigarette in between my fingers and with my tattooed wrist, I swear I'll be the coolest nun ever.

And I promise I'm not losing my sense of humour. Just last weekend, watching a bunch of stand-up comedians, I almost puked from laughter.

No comments: