Monday, March 2, 2009

I like Jewel better in her first album, the very first one when I probably didn't even have pubic hair when it was released. She was so fresh, natural, even now as I listen to songs from then I can feel it. What happened to her?
I been reading Stephen King's novels like crazy (ayuh), re-reading books I read an easy 10 years ago, and reading the ones I was too shit scared to read. And honestly, they still scare me shitless. It's funny, things that scared me when I was young, like giving a speech in front of people, making formal telephone calls, I grew out of those fears. Things that scare me now, stuff like firecrackers, balloons, getting bitten by a dog or getting mauled by a cat, they didn't scare me as a kid. Fact, the only things that scared me as a kid were ghosts, monsters, and my sister.
I was just praising my computer for being so fast and it goes on and fucks up on me, lagging like a Pentium 2.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should still be scared of your sister. NOT something that you can even grow out of. :D

EAT ME CUPCAKES said...

no one's scared of her sister anymore. kekekekeke

Unknown said...

julia tan is still a bit scared of her..
kwa kwa kwa

Anonymous said...

i think julia's sister is very kewl. :D and not fat at all.

EAT ME CUPCAKES said...

true, but everyone is waiting for Julia's sister to 'pop'
a baby out. :D

Unknown said...

Yes. pressure.... bwhaahahaha

Anonymous said...

julia's sister = white pepper

Unknown said...

=.=!!