Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Something brainless happened in the office this morning.

I was going to the pantry. There was a woman in my path coming my way, so I stepped to the left. She stepped to her right. We ended up in each other's paths again. So I stepped to my right, and she stepped to her left. Holy cow. Still in each other's paths, I stepped to my left, thinking 'This is fucking retarded.' She stepped to her right and voila, I'm still fuckin' vis-a-vis with her. This happened till we started doing the cha-cha-cha.

Actually after some more idiotic side stepping, we just ended up being nose to nose to each other, when I finally stood still and let her inch past me.

In retrospect, it was funny. If she had been Dave Grohl I'd just of covered myself in the nastiest glue you can find and walked right into him. Alas, she wasn't, so all we did was a impromptu version of the cha-cha-cha.

Next time something like that happens, I'm just gonna fart a huge one and let her do the side-stepping.

2 comments:

eMilyism said...

this is hilarious! tomorrow do the cha cha with me ya?

EAT ME CUPCAKES said...

LOL! that's funny..hahahha! I always kena the cha cha cha. :P