Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Me and my greed

I'm very greedy when it comes to food. Ask anyone. I eat a lot when the food is good.

I correct myself. I eat a lot of rice when the dishes are good. I can go up to 3 bowls, and my highest achievement was 5 bowls back in secondary school. The food was very good.

So yeah, I tend to overeat. When I'm in the mood, I can stuff myself with crisps, fruits, chocolates, biscuits. Thing is, my digestive system is getting lousier by the year. Too much of something tends to give me the runs. Today I had 2 packets of instant miso soup (just 2!!) and that gave me a hell of of a run. I have a feeling that I will need to go to the toilet for the fourth time today after I post this, so I'll make it quick.

Conclusion: I'm not going to cut down on my seasonal overeating, especially at work, because my office has clean toilets.

2 comments:

Julia's White Pepper said...

i think u got IBS

Unknown said...

wat's IBS?