Friday, September 4, 2009

I was driving back from lunch today, when I had to stop at the traffic lights. When the light turned green, this big black pretty heavily tinted SangYong next to me suddenly cut into my lane without even signalling. This irritated me some, so I honked him. I guess he wasn't too happy about it, this puny Myvi giving him a honk, so he stepped on the breaks and purposely slowed down whilst I was behind him. This irritated me somemore, so I honked him again and cut into the other lane. He swerved into my lane again and slowed down even more.
I lost my marbles at that second.
I knew he was looking at the rearview mirror because I could see the bobbing shadow of his head, so I gave him several claps and a very big thumbs up sign. One good thing about heavily tinted cars is that they can give me the finger all they want but I won't be able to see it. The only way for me to see it is for them to wind down the window, but I guess it would be too troublesome then. So yes, tinting your car is good when you want to dig your nose without the rest of the world seeing you doing it, but not good when you want to give someone the finger.
After that, Mr Supermassive Ego took the turning to the right whilst I took the turning to the left.
So boys and girls, driving a tinted Korean 4-wheel drive does not make you god of the roads. If I'm not mistaken, the number plate was PHD29. But I could be. So if you know someone with that number plate, but isn't driving a chapelak Korean car (like me), do apologize on my behalf.

No comments: