Friday, September 11, 2009

The Other Woman

Today on the way to work, Mix fm was having a discussion about the other woman. They invited callers who were actually in that situation to share their feelings.
Now I've always disapproved of men cheating on their partners. They can say that they were drunk and the girl threw herself on him. Whatever. If you know that you can't drink and stay faithful, then don't fucking drink in the first place. No excuses are acceptable.
But anyway, there was this caller who said that she's been in a relationship with a married man for 2 years. 2 whole fucking years.
She said she thought that he really loves her. That he treats her nicely. That his wife mistreats him, that's why he needs to seek solace elsewhere.
*claps right palm against left fist*
What utter bullshit. The classic line: "My wife isn't good to me. She doesn't know me very well. She doesn't understand me. She doesn't treat me as good as you do."
Hello, it's called counselling. If that don't work, it's called a DIVORCE.
That being said, I know married men who keep a woman on the sidelines. Thing is, no matter how 'badly' their wives mistreat them, they still never leave her. I don't buy the bad treatment in the first place, so I guess it's just a male instinct to plant their seeds wherever they can. Some men are more developed than others, so they can resist this instinct. Others just want to expand their herd. The whole have the cake and eat it thing.
And these other women, they are so fucking stupid. Men will never leave their wives for you! It happens, but only what, 1 out of 20 cases in which the man will actually get a divorce? My advice to you dimwits: Get a man of your own. Sharing isn't caring in this case. Quit being such a whore. He treats you like a queen, says he loves you and only you, gets you gifts and shares his worries with you. But you know what? At the end of the day, when he has to go back to his wife and kids, you still sleep alone at night.
I don't pity dumb pussy.

No comments: