Friday, September 25, 2009

My very special birthday

This year I received all the best gifts ever, and I feel so thankful and lucky that at 1.45am on a Thursday morning I feel the strong urge to blog about it and share my happiness with everyone.

My dad got me a new car player - because the old set was spoilt. The new one can play mp3 too! Not only that, he changed the speakers as well, so now I can blast music and feel the boom boom boom.

My mom got me a cross pendant - because I want to protect myself against vampires. Well actually it's to remind me of my faith, and to remind me to have faith not only in god, but in those around me too.

My colleagues got me a bottle of l'Occitane perfume - because it smells di-vine! I can't stop smelling myself, it just smells so damn good.

My friends got me two sets of bra from Triumph - because I really needed those and now I can throw away my chapelak RM10 ones.

Larry got me a wallet from Braun Buffel - because my old wallet which was originally white in colour turned into this disgusting shade of gray. I love the feel of soft leather encasing my money.

My relatives gave me ang pau - because one can never complain about being given money.

My auntie got me a Coach bag - because she just loves spoiling us rotten with branded goods. I screamed like a kid during Christmas when I saw it.

Stuff of dreams!

Now, just one present left from my sister. Hoho, can't wait!

3 comments:

Julia's White Pepper said...

two presents. i heard your sister got invisible car player/speakers, invisible cross pendant, invisible coach bag and invisible ang paus. i think your parents and relatives rather pilih kasih type.

Emilia Mills Ismail said...

Wah your present better than mine. My mom gave me her 10 bucks Giant bra though.

Unknown said...

my only wish is to one day be able to share bra with my mom. she wears double-d. or is it e now, hmm..