Friday, September 25, 2009

I guess I kinda envy those who never seem to stop studying. Those my age, I mean. I had no choice but to rush through my varsity life because I didn't want to be stuck in a place that didn't really inspire me. I see people I know who are in private colleges, usually abroad, who are still doing the same course after so many years. They never seem to finish studying! It's understandable if it's medicine or their Masters/PHD, but a BA in Arts? I didn't know that it was necessary to spend 6 years pursuing a degree in Communications. Why finish so fast, and begin the next part of your life? I suppose if you can afford to, you can put graduation off. Silly me, to have been working for more than a year already. I should have just failed and failed in USM. I mean, the fees weren't expensive, and I could still be slacking about.
Sigh. I'm just jealous that my daddy wasn't rich enough to afford any failure in my education. But the idea of me being 24 and still trying to get my first degree is a little embarrasing. Just a little.

1 comment:

YuV said...

julz, i know how u feel all too well.. i feel like im going down that road u're speaking of right now.. heck, i am going down that road..