Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's been raining the whole day...

I wish I was on a (clean) beach under clear blue skies, dipping my feet in the (clean) ocean. This week really flew by, but that's because I've been so terribly busy.

Yesterday, I had back-to-back meetings from 7am till 9am. Too lethargic, I went to the games room to take a power nap at 10-something. It was too quiet for my liking, just the erratic buzz of the central air-conditioning, so I put on some Sergei Rachmaninoff and I fell asleep. The piano's fortissimo (I believe it was Prelude in C Sharp Minor) woke me up an hour later, and had me wondering where the hell I was. That power nap also gave me strange dreams -- that was the extent of my lethargy.

So, the conclusion of this post is, if you want to sleep, and you want some instrumental music playing in the background, Rachmaninoff is NOT the way to go.

Now, back to (a coupla hundred pages of edits) work.

No comments: