Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More about hair

My hair has always been stuck at shoulder-length or collar-bone length. It takes a millennia for it to grow any longer, so I get bored eventually, and chop it all off. However, lately I've been very patient. Mayhaps it's because of the whole waiting for life to begin thing I'm telling myself. Life has yet to begin, so be patient.

And so my hair grows, super-micro-millimeter by super-micro-millimeter. It's finally reached below my armpits. I'm not used to long hair, which is rather paradoxical because my hair didn't just suddenly become long with a snap. I should be accustomed to it being stuck to the straps of my bag, or clamped between my armpits (somehow it happens) by now, but I'm not. The last time my hair was this long was when I was ten -- a lifetime ago.

I'd like to see how long it would be before I get bored again. I'm trying to see if they'd reach my waist or something. It's a bit of a bother to keep, especially when it's wet. I also get a bit worried when I stand near a fan. I believe it was Final Destination part something or other, in which the girl gets her hair stuck in a blender and she is horribly, most horribly, sliced to death? Or was it some other teenage horror movie? Well, the image has been stuck in my mind ever since.

Oh, and last week as my mum was helping me color my hair, she noticed strands and strands of white hair. Woe.

A bit of a continuation from the previous post: I don't care if my uber-hot perfectly hairy guy is poor as balls, I will support him. He can eat my food and I can survive on dust and something that rhymes with mex. So if you see any guy resembling this:

Do let him know.

No comments: